What to get next??

mcferreira100
This post is 3638 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I need a long distance runner in the collection as I don`t think the RD350 is right for that job. I prefer all my bikes having kickstarts as they stand quite a bit (try ride different one every day). Prefer to go for a Honda like CB550 or 750 four. Any suggestions what could make a comfortable and reliable long distance four stroke classic cruiser?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

XJ 750 XJ 900 Fj1200 FJ 1100 Honda silver wing or a Gold wing Ducati 900 Monstor are just a few I suppose but without knowing exactly what your going to be doing with it ie camping weekends away or even longer it's a bit difficult to say what might suit your needs.

Just want to do around a 200km cruise now and then for the day.

I was also wondering about the Goldwing..also CBX1000 or CB750F. I like them but none have kickstarts..so need to go older models.

Triumph then or Norton they had Kickers as did Matchless and AJS some of the early Harleys till the pussies started buying bikes. Then there is the very early Honda and Suzuki's but truth to tell most of that old stuff is pretty expensive to buy and maintain.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online