ride out today

This post is 3506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Lovely weather and a day off so went for a run out on the FZ. Did about 100 miles

view-2_zps4547b8e2.jpg

view-1_zps5d9fc8de.jpg

cat-and-fiddle-1_zps6c8e292d.jpg

lots of tractors around and the usual old bids clogging up the Queens highway with their meanderings

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have you stuck Foamy in your picture?!

• Like 3

LOL peeping foamy. :)

It's a Fomyonality beware.LOL

....----On sale now ..... --FOAMY FILTERS 19.99*

On sale for a limited time ,,,,,,price subject to change quanties and aviabilty limited,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Revise ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................if I sell one price goes to 1 million ( you get half steve)just a small operation involved you always wanted tits to play with 24/7

me n murph are going out tomorrow , maybe to sladeburn or not end ,

he wants to go to southport carousel but the last time i ate there ,i threw up in a bin and a local old biddy called me a dirty bastard ,

so they can fuck off , i will spend my hard earned elsewhere wanna come , might be a laugh .

up yours [ and a local old biddy called me a dirty bastard] ,

That's coz you tried her on, :babyha: ,,

Give Murph my regards :headbang:

:biglaugha: yer at squires this year, only there five mins..

you coming for a bindle tom.

Seems to be a pattern here!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online