Hawes and back

g1hsg
This post is 3519 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I decided to take today off as the forecast looked very promising, if a bit colder than of late. Along M65 to J13 and then A682 to Long Preston, A65 to Kirkby Lonsdale (plenty of bikes parked by the brew wagon in the car park next to the bridge) then along the A683 to Sedbergh where I stopped for lunch in glorious sunshine. A684 to Hawes and cut back along the B6255 to Ribblehead where I got some nice shots of the bike with the Ribblehead Viaduct in the background. Back to Settle via Horton in Ribblesdale and retraced my steps home via the A65/A682/M65. Home for tea and the discovery that my phone with all todays pictures is on the road somewhere between Ribblehead and home. Arsebiscuits

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I use Where's My Droid, it's not responding to the requests to report it's GPS co-ordinates so the phone has either been tuned off or destroyed. At least it wasn't a particularly expensive one and the screen was already cracked so it was in line for replacement anyway.

Sorry to hear about your phone mate but if you get a call from a BIG HAIRY ARSED truck driver to meet somewhere private so he can give you your phone back take a friend !!!!!!! :biglaugha:

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online