Twin Exhaust Two Stroke !

YummyYammyLover
This post is 3394 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I don't know about performance, but this sure as hell would look and probably sound great? What's people opinions on this? Not that I'm doing it just want to see what people have to say about it and get a bit of a debate/discussion going.

2B771E52-ACC9-46A6-8F92-C2EE95F37A39_zps

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So you have 1 exhaust that goes into 2 sets of end cans that probably cost more than the bike, even tho it looks good it is pretty pointless and all told if you want a bike that has 2 tail pipes then buy that bike is easier than pissing about like this.

PS unless you live somewhere really COLD then at least your pillion will have a hot arse.

• Like 1

Why would you fit a pair of large diameter 4 stroke cans too a single 2 stroke, unless you wanted to ruin the power output? If the picture is real that is!

• Like 1

If you look close there is something like FACTORY ? RACING on the clutch cover so maybe it really is an improvement? You never know it might go like stink.

Only reading what it says not saying it is a factory bike just that if you put something like that on it it might be a special in which case it's NOT just a clutch cover is it?

2 Strokes don't work that way Slice they are dependent on expansion chambers for power, they will work with normal cans but would make a lot less HP the stinger part of an expansion is very important as well and this hasn't got one.

Pah.

My tdr does it properly. Two pipes under the seat from 2cyl.

• Like 1

Only reading what it says not saying it is a factory bike just that if you put something like that on it it might be a special in which case it's NOT just a clutch cover is it?

No Slice they make replacment cover's that are thicker and the "factory racing part just makes it thicker nothing more noting less.

What this person did is not helping the bike at all do anything but look different,the tune of the pipe is lost scavenging lost back pressure lost a complete LOSS and waiste of money ,time,weight gain

• 3 months later...

from that picture i think i know that bike. i m near sure it was built by a guy called taffy. it is one serious bike. its a cr500 engine in either a cr250 or crf 450 frame.. if it makes it go faster that bike has it on it, serious weapon of a thing.

• Like 1

love it :hyper: people don't realise just how wicked they are until they ride one.they make a R1 seem tame. I used to race a kx 500 supermoto that was tuned and it near raped me everytime I rode it lol