Centre (center) stand for XVS250 ?

cliverlong
This post is 3574 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I have had a look around and the XVS250 only seems to be provided with a side stand. In London, parking areas are very tight and a sidestand results in the bike wanting to take up to 2 bike spaces. Does anyone know of a custom centre (center) stand for the XVS250?

Thanks

Clive Long

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

IIRC, the XVS series does have mounting holes for a centrestand. My 650 did... I've never seen one mounted, though.

Just pull in nice and close to the bike on your right, shimmy/wiggle around their sticky-out bits and then put it on the sidestand.

We have m/c parking bays here that are under 3' wide and most Cruisers manage it without a problem... even the big 1900s.

You'll get the hang of it soon enough. Part of the price you pay for having such a sexy bike, I'm afraid! ;)

Yer the XVS range does have a bracket for a center stand but dont have them fitted. your best bet is to mesure the gap of the bracket and go to a local scrap yard and find a bike which its center stand will fit your bike.

If not im sure in the deepest darkest parts of London there must be a metal shop that will fabricate one up for you

£115!!!! At that price I'd at least want gold plated

• Like 1

That is a bit pricey, its only holding up a 125 not a rocket 3!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online