Nice little rideout

neversaydie
This post is 3574 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Finished cutting the hedges mid morning yesterday, lovely warm late morning. Got the Radian out and went for a short spin.

Up through Castle Donington, riding through Breedon, impulse right turn up towards the church that sits at the top of the quarry. Followed the track up to the top.

Lovely views, stayed a while then rode next doorish to the garden centre, nice coffee, chilled by the duckpond, then rode back home

Only out 1 1/2 hours max

radian.jpg?1410544571125&1410544574629

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Too right drewpy, that's just what I like to do. Popped out to see the old dragon mother in law this afternoon, then when duties over I took the looong way home, just followed my nose and ended up at Chobham common. Just enjoyed the sunshine and spoke to a couple of dog walkers and then took some nice country roads back home. Pitty I never finished cutting up the logs but hey I can do that tomorrow if I don't hit the road again.20140913_151631_zps5e860398.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online