Wanna nick my Bikes?

Pete
This post is 6621 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

bm39.jpg

Looks like easy pickings doesn't it?

But here's a view from a different angle!

bm41.jpg

Well if....and it's a big if....you can get past her, there's another one around the corner! :o

They may not be Thatcham approved but they do a hell of a job! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hahaha thats a good idea pete! i have a great big black lab listening out over mine!!! :D

and a cat with big pointy teeth!

and then theres me who never missis a noise which could potentially be anything to do with my biek or the house!!

i like how your bikes are so very clean and have thier own garage and that your xt has a peice of wood under the stand! i wish i had a garage!

your xt has a peice of wood under the stand! i wish i had a garage!

Every bike should be stored as upright as safely possible.....I've always used a block of wood for sidestand only bikes.

I'm not a mechanical guy, but as I understand it, keeping a bike upright prevents the oil running to one side, and maintains a good oil balance for cold starts.

pete remember when i was at carrons (my ex) we had 6 german sheppards lol only ever had one theft attempt and the dogs never made a sound they sat there looked at the thief and then licked their lips and he was gone lol. now at mums house we got a jack russel and a cross between a yorkishire terrier and a shitsu (ugly bastard) they dont do anything but bark the house down to make us aware someones around its quite annoying cause even people walking up the other side of the rd lol

Years ago I lived in a house which had front and rear access for burglars. After one got in and stole my wife's handbag while we were watching TV in the next room (!) I decided that a family pet was needed. Before acquiring "Bert" (75% Blue Heeler, 25% Rotty) we had six real or attempted break-ins in one year. For the fourteen and a half years that the great hearted fella lived, we had NONE. In fact, burglars would cross the road just in case the gate didn't hold. Several left the district. We didn't even bother to lock the door.

Despite that, he was loved by all who knew him, gentle and kind with children, funny and obedient, but with that streak of psychopathic violence against non-pack members just below the surface.

What a great dog he was!

However, my youngest son now has a Rhodesian Ridgeback. I suddenly realise that Bert was a pathetic wuss with the deterrent effect of an elderly Pekinese with asthma!

Reminds me of a joke.

What is brown and black and looks good on a chav?

A Rotweiler !!!! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online