New seat for draggie!

Toutsuite
This post is 3546 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok so I thought I'd post some pics of the latest modification on my draggie; thought I'd treat myself (and her) after the major operation of new stator and new reg/rec!

Stock seat is ok but has no lower back support whatever, So obvious choice would be the mustang seat, but that is 1) stupidly expensive and 2) more suited looks wise to a classic than a custom - too plush. Undoubtedly comfy though...

So after a bit of searching around I found the Profiler seat from Saddlemen, all the way from 'Murika. Ordered it from Motorcycle Superstore based in California, £210 delivered.

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tested it this past Saturday riding around Surrey. Although firmer than the stock, it has that lower back support, so I can ride longer. It's comfy enough once you get used to it. It sits you lower and further front - the crown jewels practically resting on the tank! But then you lean back on that gelled arch and with the vibes of the engine, you get a nice massage!

Touts that's a fine looking seat on a fine looking machine, love it.

Looks a bit too soft for my liking ha ha.

Looks really nice a compfy mate, least it can help with your piles too ;)

Nice seat, I always think that some lower back support would be nice, I have the classic so would need to look at a different one to yours.

I have looked at ordering some saddle bags from the Motorcycle Superstore but as they were in the good ol USA I wasn't sure if you would get stung for duty and VAT once it got to the UK on top of what they charge?

Also I like the look of your saddle bags, can you tell me what make they are and where you got them from?

Looks a bit too soft for my liking ha ha. ;)

Well it doesn't have a big rusty nail sticking out the middle of it, so didn't think it would appeal to ya! :-)

• Like 1

Thanks meatloaf.

Camps, I got em from customcruisers.com, but I think u can get em much cheaper on eBay. Just do a search for motorbike saddlebags, and scroll down till ya see them.

• Like 1

Wicked bad, my man!!!

One helluva clean looking bike, too - Good job!!

• Like 1

Nice. I like the idea of the massage too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online