what might a dt 100 be worth

vertner82
This post is 3695 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey I recently found a dt100 I think it is a 1976. what do you guys think it might be worth not running but in pretty good shape. It is missing a few things like the head light and front fender. I don't have a picture of it yet as I haven't bought it yet. still working out the details with the owner. I'm just trying to make sure I don't over pay the guy. any info is much appreciated. also is there anything to look for specifically?

Thanks Jeff

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Pretty subjective really, it's worth what your willing to pay for it, if you want to make money on it then you have to cost out the time and money you need to spend against it's eventual value, or if you just want a project and keep it then the end value is irrelevant. Your best bet is to look on EBAY or Craigslist and see what similar bikes are going for, offer 10% or 15% under that and see what he has to say. Bear in mind that a non runner has no real value as a bike only as a group of parts that MIGHT run in the end. Someone will be along to tell you what it might be worth but really without a picture to see the state of it it's pretty near impossible to give even a vague estimate.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online