YRB Clutch

Jordanps
This post is 3694 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there I am brand new to the forums and have been riding my YBR 125 for just over a year now, I joined the forums to see if anyone can help with my question.

I have been having problems with my clutch I have adjusted fully and also bought a new clutch cable but still happening. When I come to a junction and put the clutch in, my bike still rolls forward like it isn't properly in fully until the point I jump forward and my bike cuts out. I try and put it into neutral but the gearing is jammed until I am moving properly then I can change fine. The only way I have found is to get to a junction or traffic lights switch my bike off change to neutral then turn back on, can anyone please help as I use it everyday to get to work and back.

Sorry wrong title as well YBR 125 Clutch

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's customary to introduce yourself in the new member section. As to your clutch, I think you're saying it's not disengaging when you pull it in? Clutch plates sticking maybe?

Post up an intro and I'm sure someone with more experience will be along to help. :)

Introductions in new member's section work shop questions in the work shop. Would help to know what year the bike is too.

How handy are you? You need to do some open heart surgery.

• Like 1

Welcome in! As above, start a thread in workshop and I'm sure someone may be able to help. Bit of history may help - had you done any work on it, did the problem happen suddenly?