Thundercat paint?

Sir Tom Jones
This post is 6743 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

Does anyone know what the paint code is for my thundercat 1998 black,silver,orange i am after some orange to do some touching up? Or does anyone know where i can pick some up? Need to get her all spick and span for the good old british summer all 5 days of it no doubt

cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I got paint mixed up in a can from a local autopaints store and they had all the bike colour codes in the shop.. give them a phone round

Hi All

Does anyone know what the paint code is for my thundercat 1998 black,silver,orange i am after some orange to do some touching up? Or does anyone know where i can pick some up? Need to get her all spick and span for the good old british summer all 5 days of it no doubt

cheers

Aaahhhhh the 98 Thundercat!!! mine was a little darling as well. :offtopic:

There should be a color chart under the pillion seat on the chassie, with the number next too it. B)

Take that to any good paint shop and they should be able to help you. :D

if that doesn't work you could always email yamaha.

hope that helps,

look after that T/cat and she will look after you.

good luck

Cidervisor

• 4 weeks later...

If you are still looking for paint try www.rsbikepaint.co.uk who will be able to help you.You have the same bike and colours as me and i got a perfect match on orange and silver from them.I think it is £6.00 for a toutch up.

If you are still looking for paint try www.rsbikepaint.co.uk who will be able to help you.You have the same bike and colours as me and i got a perfect match on orange and silver from them.I think it is £6.00 for a toutch up.

Many thanks for that will give them a look up cheers all

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online