99 DT125 R Clutch Plates Order

Steve30
This post is 3716 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

I am replacing the clutch plates on my DT125 R and I am confused because 1 out of the 7 plates is slightly smaller than the rest. I have looked at my old ones and they too have one smaller than the others.

Unfortunately when I had taken the old stack out I failed to make note of what order it goes in and I have been trying to refer to DT125 manual but there is nothing noted on this.

https://imageshack.com/i/iqa488daj

Picture above shows two out of the seven of my old ones and the plate pictured at the bottom is smaller than the rest of the other 6 plates.

So to summarise where in the stack does this smaller plate go?

Thanks for your time reading and any help is appreciated.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Going bad to worse.... I've put the clutch back together, oil ect ect and started the bike up and I now have a new problem.

I pull the clutch lever in, select 1st gear (I've tried all of them too), let the clutch out and the bike just stands there it don't move and doesn't cut out just keeps ticking over?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online