connector identification on a 2004 125 yamaha dragstar

tokhiem
This post is 3723 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,im looking to fit an alarm to my yammy 125 and i need to fit the wires from the alarm to certain points on the bike,

ive tried tracing the cables from the ignition and indicators but i get lost in all the confusion of cable all bound together in black tape,i can see that most of the cables meet in the space next to the battery compartment and are all joined by plastic connectors,does anyone have a drawing or can they tell me which connectors are for what?, i need to connect a cable to the live side of the start button, another to the key switch, and two cables to the indicators,even if i knew the colours of the cables im looking for would be a huge help,any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,im looking to fit an alarm to my yammy 125 and i need to fit the wires from the alarm to certain points on the bike,

ive tried tracing the cables from the ignition and indicators but i get lost in all the confusion of cable all bound together in black tape,i can see that most of the cables meet in the space next to the battery compartment and are all joined by plastic connectors,does anyone have a drawing or can they tell me which connectors are for what?, i need to connect a cable to the live side of the start button, another to the key switch, and two cables to the indicators,even if i knew the colours of the cables im looking for would be a huge help,any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The electrical schematics are in section 7 of the service manual

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online