Dt125re New Levers help please

This post is 3725 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey so I was thinking about changing my levers to ASV or something but most of them specify a bike...is that necessary or do you think most of them will fit the DT anyway ?

I was thinking of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CR80-CR85-CR125-CR250-1992-07-ASV-F3-Forged-Brake-Clutch-Levers-Red-/181433875855?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item2a3e4d3d8f

But I dont want to spend £100 then realise they don't fit.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can't see why they would not fit, but you have to make sure you have the same bar width and the same cable end nipples or it will get ugly. your best bet is to give the supplier a call and ask if they are suitable for your bike the worst he can say is "NO"

PS just as an aside, if you want red levers why not just paint your own? a lot cheaper and who is going to notice except you. You could even send your levers off and get them professionally painted for a lot less.

No they wont fit cable ends will be different ,,but if you want them for your bike they do make some just go to thier web site and find them for your bike they make them for just about every bike ever made.

No they wont fit cable ends will be different ,,but if you want them for your bike they do make some just go to thier web site and find them for your bike they make them for just about every bike ever made.

They dont do them for my bike but maybe a YZ125 ? these ones http://asvinventions.com/F3-Pair-Pack-BCF32.html

Thanks

Sorry I cant tell you if the cable ends are the same,probably are but best to ask the vendor the size.I do know that the honda one's wont fit they use a much larger cable end.

Sorry I cant tell you if the cable ends are the same,probably are but best to ask the vendor the size.I do know that the honda one's wont fit they use a much larger cable end.

Thanks for the help though

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online