water spraying out of my yzf 750 radiator cap

robbie131
This post is 3733 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

evening all im hoping somebody can help me .... i bourght a 94 yzf 750 2 days ago and had nothing but hassle ...i checked the fuses and noticed one was melted ... it was the ignition fuse but it was still working ... i then started to cuz back the wiring loom as the wire looked burnt and it was all the way to the front split in the loom ... this wire then split into three ... a live into both coils and then the starter button .... i changed the wire and then realised the ht lead wasnt plugged into the cap on the spark plug so it had been running on 3 cylinders .... i screwed that back in and put the bike back together ... i then attempted to start it ... it started up and as it was ticking over it was pushing water out of the rad cap and when you revved it ... it seemed to bog down just after idle and wouldnt pick up again .... can any one help or give any advice on the matter as i am stumped ... cheers rob

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cheers bud .. i gathered it was it just threw me as 30 mins before hand i was riding it around the place not realising ... :( what do you mean read my sig line bud ?

Hi rob my sig line is at the bottom this post (quote of spike) now read airheads its just above pic of bike changing colour

Post an intro in the new member section to introduce your self, stick around, have a laugh and make new friends is basically what they are trying to say ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online