Hello all

This post is 3732 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I have just passed my A2 Licence and bought my first bike (Yamaha FZ6) Just need to get the thing restricted before im on the road but i cant seem to find a 47BHP 35KW restriction kit for it :( any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kyle

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Kyle welcome to YOC :jossun: you could try posting your question in the workshop section you might an answer there & maybe if you could add a little more to your intro here, it might look more like an intro instead of a question, people like that here, we're a funny bunch but great when you take time to get to know us

good news anyway ive sorted it :)

Anyway to the introduction,

My names Kyle and i'm 21 been wanting to do my licence for a long time so I finally did it! I've always wanted a yamaha from being a kid and I finally have one :) even though I wanted an r6 but we all know what insurance is like it dashes your dreams do I went for its little brother the fz6 fazer and to be honest I love it.

Anyways looking forward to hopefully attending some ride outs around sheffield area and surrounding areas and hopefully meeting some fellow yamaha riders :D

Hi Kyle, Welcome to the YOC. :wavey:

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online