'89 YX600 Radian

This post is 3559 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, I've just rescued / been given, an '89 Radian, thats gonna need some love and parts....and lots of time.

I know these weren't official imports to the UK, but as they're supposedly a parts bin special, I'm hoping there's a chance there's some other potential donor from the range around the same period. Not too fussed about 'originality. :)

Petrol tank is main priority, which will probably require different seat, side trim panels ?

...or...theres the remains of one in a breakers someplace ?

Cheers

SS

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi SS. :welcome: never seen a Radian in the flesh,,, rarish i see by the parts searching ,, ,,,

thought they were just twin shock xj600's, swing arms fit the XS range :eusa_whistle:

:welcome:

3 for sale on the bay at the mo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_osacat=422&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xyx600&_nkw=yx600&_sacat=422&_from=R40

midlate 80s parts bin bike, sold shed loads in the states due to bargain price, a fair few made it over here, starting to fetch a little money now

Decent ride, nice handling, sporty, quite sharp above 5000rpm, tanks are hard to find, but I've managed to find all the parts I've needed so far

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online