Midweek Afternoon Jaunt....

YamaHead
This post is 6648 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Being of the UnEmployed nature since the 1st of the year :rolleyes: .....I don't see nearly as much seat time as I'm accustomed to being a 20 yr. daily rider. However, I did get a call for a job Interview today, of which I took full advantage of in a 2-Wheel timely fashion. B) I then took the oppertunity to visit 1 of my favorite watering holes (literally).....Riverside Park on the Clackamas River......

Midweek004.jpg

It gave me a chance to have a really good look @ the old Beast in the daylight.....& definitely decide to take up a friends recent offer to Powdercoat the frame & swingarm. My friend is a PowderCoater by trade & promised me a sweet deal on the spray job :thumb:

Midweek003.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Have my fingers crossed for your job mate... you just need to get that bike dirty!

Thanx Alex! ;)

TBH it was pretty dirty from the ride I did the weekend prior.....

I just had to show Pete that bikes can be kept reasonably clean AND still be ridden everyday....Rain or Shine! :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online