Newbie with a querry

This post is 3741 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone!

I am new here. Please help me out to solve one of my query which i am facing since last year in my Yamaha Gladiator SS 125.

The query is why my bike gets stopped occasionally in traffic jam or during pick up or when I press clutch and brake simultaneously while the rpm is idle.

I am periodically maintaining my bike since the day I bought it. the first year was fine but after that this problem started and now it is too often.

Even now a days just second day after full bike servicing this problem is happening.

Please help.... :hyper:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Is it just the idle thats too low, or is it cutting out , be more specific,, ask this question in workshop, raj ... :welcome:

Is it just the idle thats too low, or is it cutting out , be more specific,, ask this question in workshop, raj ... :welcome:

idle is 1200 to 1500 rpm. i am feeling that power is also getting lower because my gladi is moving after some extra throttle. Secondly kick start is also taking time.

Self works ok, but some times it also fails to start. in that situation i have to let it standby for few more seconds and then self or kick to start the bike.

This post is 3741 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.