I'm back!

KirriePete
This post is 3744 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Once the daughter-in-law got shot of the SR125 I had no Yamaha connection, so kinda drifted away ..... until today. Here's how it's happened:

Monday sold the H*nda NTV650, came home and had a look on ebay for a replacement - spotted a candidate with 15 minutes left on the auction. Put a bid £10 above the current highest bidder with 30 seconds to go, ebay said "Feck orf, it's gotta be £20 more or nowt", so I went that extra tenner and slid the winning bid in with 3 seconds on the clock.

Tuesday spoke to the guy selling and arranged to pick it up today (Friday)

This morning, up at "Way too early o'clock" to catch the 6:32 out of Dundee, got down to Bolton just after 11:30. Met by Andy and his missus - top people - got taken to their place, chatted, drank coffee, handed over a bundle of Scottish paper and picked up keys. Got led out of Bolton by missus so I wouldn't get lost on my way to the M6, then blatted back up to Teuchterland. Got in at 7:15 after 295 miles, 3 fillups and several coffees in just over 5 hours.

What was I riding? What have I got in my back garden now? This little beauty:

P6200004.jpg

P6200001.jpg

P6200002.jpg

P6200003.jpg

Love it!

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Whey hay, well done pete, shes a beaut " :yeah: glad your back on board,,, Bolton" thats big kevs [ up-yours] backyard , well meet up sometime,,, :jossun:

welcome back pete you would have been welcome at my pad for a cuppa if i would have known you were down here..

Very nice bike.

Welcome back! Enjoy the bike...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online