FS1E rally Squires ,4/5./6th july.

This post is 3727 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yeh yeh" it was the 2stroke meet,,, you got the DT roaded paul,,, :headbang:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cheers John I have everything except a ground mat for my sleeping bag. I binned my last one in IOM last year and haven't replaced it yet, if you have a spare it will save me having to go and buy one tomorrow, will be a bit short on time cos I have to work.

I have a super self inflater matt, tommo,,, :thumb:

Also full tool chest , compressor . will thow in spare tent, and sleepin bag,,, as someone will have forgotten ,, :ssst:

Also full tool chest , compressor . will thow in spare tent, and sleepin bag,,, as someone will have forgotten ,, :ssst:

good Idea if Kev turns up with no tent there's no excuse to share :biglaugha:

My replacement CDI just turned up while I was home for lunch so fitted it straight away, seem's OK looking good for tomorrow.

Have a safe trip everyone, see you all there tomorrow :jossun:

I got home about an hour ago, good food (not squires) great company, great weekend, had a ball thanks john & Paul see you in september :jossun:

Yep another great rally, we went to Knaresbrough which was very picturesque down by the river and saw some of 'Le tour en Yorkshire'...well the canival bit at the front anyway. There was another rideout today but me n Tommy scooted off home...I went to see 'Le tour en Derbyshire' just up the valley at Woodhead...superb stuff :spin2::spin2::spin2::spin2::spin2::spin2:

great pictures,Mother Shipton's cave is near there, could have left foamy's DT to be petrified forever :babyha:

I didn't take many pics and for some reason I haven't got any of bikes, I think Paul or John will have some.

I'm so gutted my weekends are currently consumed by commuting between counties else I would have loved to come along, even if just for one of the days.

You sure had cracking weather for it!

Brill weekend,,,, i have tons of pics,,,, will post up thru week,,, just home 1 hr ago,,,, was on an X7 for todays ride-out ,,, very good wee bike,,, :jossun:

• Like 1

Glad to see you got home OK John & you survived the Widow Maker, really enjoyed the weekend great to meet young Scott and his family. :jossun:

hey John you really should click the private button on your photobucket account! nice tits though bye the way :hah::eusa_doh:

• Like 1