FS1E rally Squires ,4/5./6th july.

This post is 3727 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A big Yam event , patrick / airhead and myself went last year,,, Wee scott [ss50] and me going down Friday,,,

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/1974FS1E/thundersprint%202010/DSC06949.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm a maybe, very busy with work a the moment but will try not to be working that weekend :jossun: hope I make it in time this year

Carl " will be there, the superdream club also... Wee scots uncle too on a GP100. :jossun:

• 3 weeks later...

Can't make this one, been out to play the last two weekends, I need to knuckle down and get stuck into some work! have a good time everyone, will see you all in September :headbang:

Whey hey " its a slow ride-oot kev,,, 45/55 mph ish,, but great races with eveyone flat on the tank,,, :headbang: ,, was 26 Degrees last year, were setting of Friday 10am...should be there 5ish,,

I see theres the tour de pushbikes in area , bumping up the camping prices ,, :eusa_snooty:

Be good to see yeh tommo" ,,,, :jossun:

:thumb: haven't told the wife I'm playing out 3rd weekend in a row yet, will see how that goes down first :biglaugha:

not sure how to take this, it seems she can't wait to get rid of me ha ha :hyper: need to check my bike over tomorrow after having problems with the cdi tonight went for a short spin after fitting a replacment, not 100% its got a slightly different number, its off a German bike and i'm thinking it may be off a restricted model.

not sure how to take this, it seems she can't wait to get rid of me ha ha :hyper: need to check my bike over tomorrow after having problems with the cdi tonight went for a short spin after fitting a replacment, not 100% its got a slightly different number, its off a German bike and i'm thinking it may be off a restricted model.

you may be right there tommy :(

Friday to Sunday then Tommy?

no Paul I'll try sat to sun if the weather looks good, I'm very busy with work but I'll try and get there before everyone leaves this year. Are you still too busy Drew?

kev, if you want head over with me on sat, pm me to arrange a meet, it will be like the bind leading the blind cos i still don't the way either :shakeno:

no Paul I'll try sat to sun if the weather looks good, I'm very busy with work but I'll try and get there before everyone leaves this year. Are you still too busy Drew?

sorry, I got Monton Village Festival with scouts, then a few hours might over to the Ship for a small bike show, Sunday district scout sponsored walk and hopefully another little show at Astley Green Colliery. then I need to wire the towbar electrics inbetween all that

Tommmo" you need anythin . i"l have a van, can throw in extra stuff, mind elvis had no sleeping bag last year,,, :eusa_doh:

Tommmo" you need anythin . i"l have a van, can throw in extra stuff, mind elvis had no sleeping bag last year,,, :eusa_doh:

cheers John I have everything except a ground mat for my sleeping bag. I binned my last one in IOM last year and haven't replaced it yet, if you have a spare it will save me having to go and buy one tomorrow, will be a bit short on time cos I have to work.