whats my xt worth?

tomyqss
This post is 3752 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my 54 plate went for about 550 with no spark, so 750ish? put it on eBay at 99p and let the people go mad over it, seems to work for me.

750ish sounds ok to me..

i did put it on one of them fb pages in my area......i was getting messages asking if i want to swop it for a puppy staffy an phones an all that crap lol

i think i will put it on ebay like you say

thanks wild foamy

Seems a tidy little bike and it's probably right what Foamy says but if I were you I would check out what your type of bike is selling for on ebay before listing it, check a couple out and save them to your listings and just see what others get first. :jossun:

i've done alot to it

new cam chain

rings

top end gasket set

valves re set

tyres

chain/sprocket kit

wheel bearing

break pads

oil plugs filter

gave it a spray

fix front an back light, an indicators

new clutch lever

couple things let it down

has universal speedo fitted, an a rip in the seat, could do with a new battery

other then that, starts first kick...

but yeah, think i'm going to go the ebay route....kinda miss the 2 stroke smell an sound

I would of said around the £900 mark. Having a universal speedo is not a bad thing (unless its a cheap piece of crap). Its the right time of year to be selling it as well.

my 54 plate went for about 550 with no spark, so 750ish? put it on eBay at 99p and let the people go mad over it, seems to work for me.

Foamy yours was a 56 plate

• Like 1

Does it by any chance have a black bash plate (sump guard) and exhaust? Just asking, as i sold a 55 plate XT125X at the end of last year.

That went for just under £500 i THINK- with the enduro wheels too. That was listed as a project though.