Hello, new to this and lost

bamf
This post is 3753 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

How do I find help for repair of my 2004 YZF600R? It starts, runs ruff and when it warms up it dies and won't start until it cools down. Could use some advise for resolving its problem. Hello to all members, Tim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm new to this and not sure how this all works I hope I catch on so I can hit the wind soon.

Basically it's just like a normal club, write a bit about yourself, where your from, what you do for fun. You'll get more response once people here get to know you better, it's a bit like walking into a bar you gotta introduce yourself.

In the mean time, if you need any technical advice post a thread in the workshop section, the bar section is for general tomfoolery, video section is for videos bike related or not, for sale/wanted is open to paid members, general is general bikes stuff. Hope this helps!

What Blackie said, also check the vacuum pipes on carbs & breather on tank filler cap, oh & Welcome to YOC :jossun:

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online