The Last Bullet you'll Ever Need

sniff6
This post is 3547 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

New Bullet designed to kill watermelons ,Concrete blocks and Jelly....Does the commentator think he is Batman.

So if the baddies shoot you with these every one of your organs will be damaged,Thanks America hope there is not another school massacre.

http://rare.us/story/this-is-the-last-bullet-youll-ever-need-watch-and-see-the-technology-for-yourself/

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Un be-F***ing-lievable.

Like the average redneck needs a more lethal bullet.

This sort of thing has been has been researched in ballistics for years. There was a similar round out a few years ago called the 'Glazer safety slug' That one comprised of steel balls that separated on impact. The idea behind this sort of research is to minimise the round going through a victim and into an innocent bystander, take on board a passenger liner as an example. it also imparts more shock to the body meaning a drug crazed attacker can be taken down by one round. Only drawback is that being the USA it will be available to everyone and his dog instead of just the forces that need them.

Oh FFS that is just sick, I really want to see the inventor of this horrible thing used as a test subject for his wonderful invention. :shakeno: Or perhaps he should be made to watch while someones child is slaughtered by this thing.

Well here is my opinion here and only an opinion.

I think this is a very clever step forward in bullet technology, even tho the standard FMJ is still a very effective way of doing the job this one seams to be capible of doing more (ie, going through brick block etc)

But and this is a very big BUT, i do not agree with it being on sale to Joe public. thats just plain twatish

How is this any worse than any other bullet.

It hits you and kills you. Thats what its supposed to do. You can get all sentimental if you like but its a necessary evil.

Taking that view over a bullet, ever get squeamish over your chicken dinner. Maybe wonderd how dairy cattle stay in milk all the time.

Moaning about them is blinkered at best. I dont want to be hit by one. Hell any bullet. We ignore more than enough gore in our every day living. Why is this so special.

As a machine I think it marvelous.

And that doesent happen anyway. So nobody in possesion of their own 50cal.

Maybe a minigun or 2.

So what.

• 3 weeks later...

Wont even bother to check the link. Too bad there are all sort of screwies to ruin the reputation of more decent and humble shooters. Shooting at best is a hobby that has no limit on how far one can take it. Meaning that there is a world of facinating technology and innovation from hundreds of years back. Add there some military history, Ballistics and physics. Trying hitting the mark in virtually a hundred of different forms of competing and almost any one is hooked for life.

But as in motorcycling there's always people that get a hard on for recklessly putting other peoples life at risk.

Too bad.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online