1972 AT1 C CARB HELP PLEASE

mikthor
This post is 3606 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a 1972 at1c that i have completely gone thru. the only prob is that there are two nipples on the carb(not including fuel intake nipple) and I do not know where they are supposed to be routed with hose to. 1 is on the top end of carb and the other is on the lower portion. I really appeciate the help.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Mikthor and Welcome to the YOC, it's usual to do an INTRO in the new members section before you ask a "how do I fix my bike" question and you will get more feedback if you say Hi first, as we get a LOT of one hit wonders on here who want advice and without a "Thank you" are never heard from again, not saying your one of them just nice if you intro yourself, My advice for your bike would be to look for a manual or microfische that will tell you how the pipes and wires are supposed to run on your bike, you might get lucky with an on line site that has the details or if you go to your local Yamaha workshop and ask the guys there if they have any idea of how it should be put together. We CAN'T tell you how to find on line manuals as they are usually copyrighted and it's illegal to copy them. Hope you stick around and someone has the right details for your problem. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online