I Hit a deer. Where can i buy a new front mudguard? FZ6 S2

Matthew Duncan
This post is 3760 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

yeah so traveling back home to aberdeen from elgin on sunday night bambi decided it wanted to get a closer view of me and jumped out. BOOOM right into the front left hand side of me. Luckily my leg/boots took the brunt of the damage and after rolling to the side of the road it looks like the only damage to my bike is the mudguard, indicator and radiator cover. Will need to have a better look at the forks/wheels once im back mobile.

So anyone know where i can get a Metalic Red Front Mudguard for my bike? its the 2010 model.

I dont want to get a black or carbon look aftermarket one, just the OEM. Local dealer quoted me £95 for a new one.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew (Bambi Killer)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Close one Matt " try breaking point , Aberdeen,,,, i was in tomintoul/ dufftown area sunday,,, not far from yeh,, :jossun:

At least you got a few good Venison steaks out of it I hope, if not sell it to your local butcher and use the money to buy a new mudguard. :jossun::biglaugha:

I thought you meant an old dear - OAP

I love venison, so send some haunches down to me please?

I would say try ebay but im guessing you already have?

glad your ok tho and not been run through with a stag horn! try hitting a rabbit or mouse next time, theu dont do that much damage

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online