Newbee

B dog
This post is 3770 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

New to this forum, have a 58 plate FZ1 N i am new to these sit up and beg bikes (its windy up here) :crazy: lol.

Anyone have any tips or tweaks for the fazer.......

Cheers All.. :spin2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome B dog (is that b for bichon frise ha ha)

It all depends what sort of thing you want to do the the fazer, if you want to street fighter it, or just tart it up? you could lower it if its too high for you or add a new end can and rethal bars to make it more nippy in the corners etc

lol,,,, no puppies for sale here. although i'm not adverse to a bit of doggin' :biglaugha: ....only jokin.

Back to the bike. don't know yet but its got fighter written all over it. i will try and put some pics up.

Cheers for the reply.

Regards,

Bernie.

Hi bernie" maybe a fly screen will help , i rode one over to Ireland ,,, great handling machine,, :headbang:

Hi Bernie, Welcome to the YOC. :jossun:

:welcome:

Hello, I just bought a yamaha diversion xj600 1992. I have the following problem. at low rpm (2-3-4000rpm), the engine power has some fluctuations.it has 24000 miles. I went to a mechanic and he told me that all the cylinders are working. to better explain it is like the engine is coughing under 4000rpm. even with a steady throttle you can feel that the power is not equally distributed. the mechanic told me that I might have to tune the carbs. Any advice?

thanks

Hello, I just bought a yamaha diversion xj600 1992. I have the following problem. at low rpm (2-3-4000rpm), the engine power has some fluctuations.it has 24000 miles. I went to a mechanic and he told me that all the cylinders are working. to better explain it is like the engine is coughing under 4000rpm. even with a steady throttle you can feel that the power is not equally distributed. the mechanic told me that I might have to tune the carbs. Any advice?

thanks

my advice is dont hijack someones INTRO will q's about your bike problem...post it in 'workshop' !