1979 Yamaha 175 flywheel removal

gaerc
This post is 3642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the YOC, it's usual to do an INTRO in the new members section rather than a "how do I fix my bike" question, it's ok your not the first, but you will get more feedback if you put your question in the WORKSHOP section rather than here. So if you would be so kind as to redo your intro (say something about yourself) and then repost your question you might get a few more answers. We do get a LOT of one hit wonders who want advice then, without a thank you, bugger off never to be heard from again, not saying that's you just it makes folks wary about helping out if your just here for info and not to join in the forum, hope someone on here can help you out and good luck getting your bike sorted. :jossun:

Thanks mate it's always nice to get to know new folks. Ride safe. :jossun:

I agree ,,I purchached one and it couldnt handle the stress lol....I ended up making one with extra large bolts ...I used a 1/2 electric impact driver to tighten the puller ...it tighted up and stopped...I was amazed...while there was tension I heated with torch in a few that thing poped off sounded like a 22 snub nose ..lol I never seen one that tuff......Thanks for the help I appreciate it .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online