Dt 125 x electrics died?

YamYamMan
This post is 3781 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Everything happened exactly as you explained, does this mean it a wire at fault?

Would it be ok to connect a wire from the brn out of the keyswitch to the brn on the rear brake switch for a few days until I've got time to resolve the problem properly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of splicers to connect it as to not cause too much damage to the wires

Do you think they would do the job?

as a temporary fix it would work yeah, and your neutral light will be an indication that all is well...maybe even toot the horn now and again to be sure. Get it fixed properly ASAP I dont like the idea of you riding around with this long term, it would be good if you come back soon and report that you have fixed it properly ;)

I'll fix it (assuming I can find the afending wire). don't fancy replacing them all :/

Well I've been thinking for a while about having my frame and swing arm powder coated for ages so while I'm sorting the loom it's the perfect opportunity to get them done ;)

Thanks for your help!!!, I would of still been stood looking at it scratching my head lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online