Managed to have my first ride out !

shaun_1990
This post is 3792 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone, we'll being new to biking (other than a 50 which is not a long distance machine...) I finally got out for my first ride! Have to say that I loved it, got up to Buxton and around some B roads & A roads in the area before heading back to j&s with one of my mates and his dad on his new bike, still need to work on my confidence in the bends a little bit however this should come in time.

Hoping to get out a lot more now, here is a pic from the day after I have fitted my renthal braced bars not so long ago, just need to get my Goodrich shadow hoses on next week.

Comments welcome

image-10.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hellooooooooo... and welcome!

XJ6Ns seem pretty damn popular these days. Lots of them around.

Beautiful shot! Nothing like being on 2 wheels at speeds that just feel wrong....but oh so right! :D

:headbang: Good on yeh shaun,,, thats a stunnin Yam that is,,

so mad that I can't ride yet. missing loads out :(

humph, up till a few days ago weather was supposed to be marginal at best so didn't complain when wifey booked me to decorate the youngest daughters room.

What a cock up. Been hearing bikes hooning about, im stuck inside...

wahhhh :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online