Just a short Vid of my ride home.

slice
This post is 3669 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just did my first YOUTUBE video so please forgive the amateur effects, downloaded the Microsoft/windows live moviemaker (for free) and thought it would be fun to let you see what an old fart does on his bike when it's 32 degrees outside, just near the end of a 200 mile journey home from a friends place down in Kent, hope you enjoy it. Oh and yes I don't have my gloves on it was roasting out and was sweating like a pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TZcVfJlHyIE

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That was brilliant Slicieboy, epically Supertramp in the background music.

Thank you both, quite pleased with myself, as an old fart I don't do this sort of thing!! :grin: How did you get that onto here Lassy?

Hi Airhead, It was a camera sold by a company called "SPORT CAM" but it broke after about 11 months and I sent it back for repair and have heard nothing since, they are a bunch of crooks :madflame: who took my £300 :madflame: and then just ignored my letters and emails and even the court summons that I got against them so if you thinking of buying a camera avoid these dogs like the plague, I have now bought a new one that was £100 and is waterproof and comes with all the bells and whistles which is a TCL SVC200 from a company called "JOO VUU" who are really good on price and dispatch plus they actually answer their emails and phone. Shame as the original one was a belter but the after sales & support was criminal.

PS thanks Lassy much obliged for that mate. :jossun:

Watch this review if your interested.