dont know what year??

stoney213
This post is 3807 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you dont introduce yourself in the newcomers area you may not get much more of a response.

Folk appear, ask questions like this and vanish without so much as a thank you. Introducing yourself shows willing.

Cynic is right I'm afraid, we get an awful lot of people who want info and advice but never even say "Hi" first, we are a group of Yamaha owners, nothing set in stone and we like a laugh, sometimes we disagree and then it can get interesting but normally we just try to help out, if you meet new folks the first thing you do is say hello and intro yourself and then they will welcome you in and help if they can. So please pop over to the "new members" section and say a bit about yourself and those who know will be along to help you out. By the way Welcome to the YOC. :jossun:

O come on guys Its a 1980 and a half model the one with the bad bearing in the muffler,I know because he said it's blue.

dt your a bad boy you will frighten him off and if your right then I am going to be frightened !!! :eek2:

He looked in yesterday afternoon after my comment and hasnt been back.

The introductions are there to bring people in and encourage contribution.

Without it you need things like moderator approval for first few posts, or initial membership. Restrictions as a whole we dont really want.

He may or may not be back, I hope he does but the inroductions have a valid place.

O come on guys Its a 1980 and a half model the one with the bad bearing in the muffler,I know because he said it's blue.

Maybe it was the dark blue one! :eusa_doh: If so then it'd be the '82 model

I just though it was funny he didnt post anything to even try and help us identfy the bike other than its blue,has to be the strangets post I have seen in reguards to what year is my bike.

They caught the bleed heart virus creator in London On. CA. yesterday maybe it was him and can't post from jail now LOL

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online