Impressive Card Tricks

sniff6
This post is 3670 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Now that's magic :spin2:

Love a good card trick - very impressive! Although when you watch back you can see him plant the card under her watch for the second trick, ha ha!

The last magician who tackled me got truly confused when I innocently said I'd picked the "7 of aces..." That'll teach me for making full use of the buy one get one free cocktails and shooters... Never lived that down amongst my friends 9 years later...

Love a good card trick - very impressive! Although when you watch back you can see him plant the card under her watch for the second trick, ha ha!

The last magician who tackled me got truly confused when I innocently said I'd picked the "7 of aces..." That'll teach me for making full use of the buy one get one free cocktails and shooters... Never lived that down amongst my friends 9 years later...

Lol. Reminds me of the time I went to say "I like to snatch kisses"