My quest for knowledge

wild foamy
This post is 3816 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi peeps,

In my quest for knowledge regarding my recently restored DT50MX, i'm now trying to contact the previous owner and find out a bit more about the bikes history and how it came to be.

The only details are that the previous owner was 'Mrs Jillian Jones' from Manchester House in Tavernspite, Pembrokeshire who became the owner of my DT in 1999 (a year after the last tax disc expired so this was probably the point where it became a field bike)
, after a quick search it seems that she is no longer a resident at that address and the new resident does not have a forwarding address and has been at the address since 2011 (which narrows my search window down to a period of 12 years),

According to Rightmove the property where the bike was previously registered to was being sold with fire and water damage at some point in the past (although the advert has been removed so i cannot find a date on it), the only reference to a fire in Tavernspite i can find is from a rather sparse news article which describes 3 fire crews responding to a fire in the roof of a property in mid 2010 (which corresponds with Rightmoves advert of the fire damaged property and is probably the point at which the previous resident moved out). perhaps somebody local on here may remember the fire? or know somebody who may?, or knew the previous owner at some point?.

would be nice to be able to get a history of the bike is all, keeps me busy atleast.

Foameh x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

There's a Jillian Jones at Water Meadows Coarse Fishery, Broadmoor, Near Kilgetty, SA68 0RS.

That's only 8 miles from Tavernspite

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online