Three Sisters Wigan

This post is 3821 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

There's a blast from the past I havnt been to Wigan since the MZ/RS racing days. I liked the track myself but most didnt, as for this weekend I'll be at Newark.

TBH not been a while myself as I'm always busy.

Its a good twisty track (being a cart track primarily) the best racing I saw there was scooter racing, they were mad.

its only 20 mins from me and if its a nice day, worth a trip out.

Motowurx is based near there too and they do import bikes like the fz400 so I may call in and see what they have that'll fit the FZ600.

Did Yamaha ever manage to get larger carbs fitted to the FZ600 as the chassis was off a FZ400 weren't it and they were a tight fit so smaller carbs was fitted?

I'm going back a bit so could be totally wrong.

Did Yamaha ever manage to get larger carbs fitted to the FZ600 as the chassis was off a FZ400 weren't it and they were a tight fit so smaller carbs was fitted?

your right, 30mm instead of 32mm standard.

'tis a very tight queeze in there :)

That's good the Alzheimer's hasn't totally got me yet. I've always fancied an FZR400R a trick little bike.

wife won't let me go . she said it's her day and i can go to the sprint on sunday instead, :eusa_snooty: the selfish cow.

its pissing down outside ATM, I'll wait an hour or so and then decide if I'll go or not

Didn't the go faster brigade bore them back to 32 even 34 accepting a bit of bad manners for cheap hp .

Didn't the go faster brigade bore them back to 32 even 34 accepting a bit of bad manners for cheap hp .

the carb's bores are oval shaped, so I'm not sure how it could be done

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online