Questions about my 1985 RD350F YPVS

nikodaio
This post is 3692 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Nick

Looking at your video it looks like it is pretty much original apart from the pipes. The original pipes were all black "Cigar shaped"

The indicators look original for the 1985 F1 and the mirrors look right although the original ones may have stuck out further. If you have a look at this link it shows the F1 on a brochure and the whole site has lots of info you may find helpful.

http://www.rd350lc.net/page57V85.htm

Hope you enjoy it. I have a 1983 RD350LC2 the first of the powervalves which is still fun to ride.

Tony

An 83ypvs, I had one of those. Whoowie was I glad when it got nicked. Money pit of the highest order. If I knew then what I know now...........

Ace when it worked...... All I will say is the sump plug had a little hole drilled in it, mint bodywork though......

Ex proddie race bike, they keep the bodywork safe, use some lightweight race stuff then when the bike is all wore out they put the original bodywork back. Bit of spit and polish and sell their 'low mileage minter' to some poor sap, in this case me.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online