mhr aerox water problem

mhr-roxs
This post is 3834 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there new to web site ill try and put all the info in one post

I have yamaha aerox all tuned up really nice bike apart from one thing it has alot of back pressure in the water but it was fine when itwas 1st done witch was 2 and half years ago I think but put it away for winter and then last summer I got it out and now have this problem its ok on tick over but when I ride the bike up the road and back there is water all over my mud guard and I take my front panel off and the top of the water bottel and rad is wet but no leaks in rad or water bottle my dad said the lid to the water bottle will release a little bit if there is to much pressure but its confusing because it does it until all the water is out the water bottle

please help any ideas

and sorry for some mistakes on touch screen phone I know yous will understand

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Chap. (or Chap-et)

welcome to the YOC, this bit is to introduce your self and let us know a bit about your self (just so we get to know you) with regards to your question / problem its best you post that sort of thing in the "Work Shop" sectionj of the forum as it will get noticed better there and will get more / better replies.

Hi roxs" :welcome: sounds like head gasket, when shes warm they"l be compression leak into water jacket, = presure = blow out coolant,,

Welcome!

Did you put all the info into one post because it will be your only post and you will never post again? Or.... what does that mean?

:welcome: