hello all

This post is 3837 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all my name is Craig.

I am one of the L plate bikers stuck doing 50 mph holding up some traffic

But tuff I enjoy riding my ybr custom 125. I am currently waiting till I'm 24 so I can get my full license to which I can't wait to obtain. If you would like to no more visit my profile later just to give me chance to edit it.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

Hi all my name is Craig.

I am one of the L plate bikers stuck doing 50 mph holding up some traffic

But tuff I enjoy riding my ybr custom 125. I am currently waiting till I'm 24 so I can get my full license to which I can't wait to obtain. If you would like to no more visit my profile later just to give me chance to edit it.

Howdy

Welcome to the YOC,

Yup speed isn't better than sex so i wouldn't worry about holding others up, just dont ride in the gutter! gives the dicks in cages permission to over take when ever they want no matter if there wing mirror is jammed up your spine

Even at 50 the right bends can be just as exciting. As Noise said don't ride in the gutter - 60mph is the max speed on single carriageway not minimum. Assuming you have tax you have paid for your half of the road - use it! (I'm also on L plates til I can afford not to be!)

Thanks for the welcomes. I enjoy riding regardless of the speed it can just be a bit frustrating being stuck behind a slow vehicle and not haveing the power to over take and I always ride the center line.

Thanks for the welcomes. I enjoy riding regardless of the speed it can just be a bit frustrating being stuck behind a slow vehicle and not haveing the power to over take and I always ride the center line.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online