Questions about the GoPro

Monster Energy DTR
This post is 3840 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm looking to buy a GoPro to mount onto my helmet once I get my 07 DT on the road, but I'm a bit thick when it comes to this camera. I've been looking online and they're all different prices, I've seen the Hero 3 and have decided to get it. What is the best model of the Hero 3 to buy, and what mounts do I need to connect it to my helmet? Rather not use adhesive stuff, don't want sticky sh*t on my new Arioh helmet, would a suction cup be strong enough? Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but this bit of equipment makes me all confuzzled. Thanks - Aaron

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

get hero 3 black edition, is better than silver. I think you have inside what you need to fit on your helmet also.

Hey, I have had a go pro hero3 black ed since Xmas. It does come with the adhesive mounts in the box which work amazingly! But if it is not something you are interested in, you can get hold of a bar mount or even a strap which mounts the go pro in the middle of your chest &'then is work like a rucksack :)

Hope this helps in some way

Shaun

You get several different mounts with the GoPro3 Black and I think one is a helmet strap also with the Black it comes with the remote as standard. I have a suction mount which is seriously strong however I use it on the bike not my helmet.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online