Some are bikers, some are not so.

wild foamy
This post is 3839 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well peeps, we had a bit of a scene at Cosford today.

walking down to work in a group of about 7-8 people this morning, some kitchen-porter (renowned tosser on camp) on a YBR125 comes though the gate about 30mph (15mph speed limit), cuts the corner at the junction doing the same speed before hitting a bit of gravel and skidding off out of site around the side of the hangar, about 10 seconds later we hear him shouting at the top of his lungs and thinking the rider was in pain we went around to help out, only to find the bike laying on its side with the guy storming around ripping his kit off and kicking his helmet across the road, then picking the bike up and cranking it over before revving it to the limiter :shakeno:, i'd be pissed if i binned my bike sure, but there's having a bad day and theres throwing your toys out of the pram and acting like a tosser.

It was about this point i realised the guy wasnt hurt and left him to it, but actually felt a bit ashamed that this is what others would see as 'a biker', he then tried blaming the condition of the roads for the crash instead of his poor riding abilites

surely the requirement to take test after test would be enough to deter the majority of w*nkers from jumping on a bike, but evidently not!.

grips my piss for sure :madflame:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You could hatch a plan with some workmates and lure him to his death? :angel3:

Seriously though, there's no cure for being a tosspot...

Unfortunately the non-riding public see a w**ker acting like that and assume we're all like it.

Some people cannot take the realisation that they are Totally Stupid and when they know that they caused the problem they just lose it. Then they search for another reason for the problem however slim to blame.

A friend of mine almost died due to drinking but he tells everyone that the gum drops he was eating caused his Pancras to stuff down. Now he's a friend but he is also the most Stupid person I know.

Trip his kill-switch. That ought to keep him confused for a few days and maybe even convince him to give up the road altogether! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online