What's the mileage on your DT?

fawzi963
This post is 3846 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just trying to figure out how long those beasts could live.

Bought my 1980 DT175MX at 39,000 kilometers (24,000 miles). Seems a lot compared to similar people on the forum with the same bike. I spent some cash on it and now it's like a queen.

So how many miles has your DT done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've done nearly 42'000 miles on mine :D

Ah that's just plain cool! It's amazing how practical they could be over the years. Owning a 2 stroke just means that you got to leave your house 5 mins before normal and keep an extra pound or 2 for the fuel consumption. Glad that I got into the community through such a nice bike!

I don't want to go out of subject but 1 of the only things that I don't like about DT's are the taillight, in my opinion they look. hideous and don't reflect the active character of the DT. That said, I adore the large headlight on DT's and the huge indicators look pretty conspired to today's bikes mini signals. This might be just my opinion though

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online