This bloke is a nutter and a mechanical GOD

Noise
This post is 3710 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Not sure if you guys and gals watch Counting Cars on Sky? but this guy is a repeat person on the show and just look at what he creates!

This Ford Model T (or A) has 2 V8's and 4 Super chargers working in sync.

He has now finished building a Chopper with 4 Halrey twins. Most would thing that he has just spun two motors about to mount to the side, nope, as if he done that they would be running the wrong way so he's taken them apart a re-built them backwards so that they now run in reverse to also work in sync witht he two standard motors. :eusa_shifty::shakeno::crazy:

I cant get his actual web page to work as its blocked here at work but i "think" you can get the full build thread on there. but here are some pics of his work.

http://www.doubletroublehotrod.com/

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh i saw that episode when they first drove past him....Then he turned up at there yard with a couple more blowers on.....Insane is an under statement, Its a work of art.

0008.jpg

I would even learn to drive for that. :yeah:

Made i laugh when Danny asked him what the top speed was and Gordon said he didn't know as quarter throttle scares the shit out of him ha ha. i just wana see what that 4 engined bike runs like.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online