xj600 headlight help?

fergi
This post is 3850 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there, trying to find a solution to my xj600 headlight. (sorry if this is wrong place but new here) no power to headlight using main switch or passing switch. when i switch on the headlight to sidelight everthing is ok but when on full light the indicators light along with high beam light on dash. check engine earth all good, and also the battery earth via the block connector that goes into the loom. any ideas as to where any other earths are located or any general ideas where to look next?

thanks

ferg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It is the wrong place to be honest.

I can let you get away with it if you nip to the newcomers welcome area where, er, the newcomers get welcomed after posting a little about themselves.

I will shift this into the workshop to save one of our other members going pop...... :eusa_whistle:

The high beam warning light is the oddity there, could be the headlight earth. Causing the feed to loop back and do some odd stuff. What happens if you remove the bulb.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online