XV950R accessories / tuning

muttyuk
This post is 3698 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I've just collected my new XV950. I believe this is based on the XVS 950? Does anybody know if any accessories (air filter, exhaust etc) will fit on the XV?

Alternatively any bits from the Dragstar or other Yamaha customs?

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey, I use to upgrade my xvs950 with west end motorsport. no hidden charges for shiping, something like 10 days delivery (from US) you will have to pay the shiping and VAT but you still get better than if you buy them from UK in most cases.

Don`t know how the bolt market is in UK but for xvs 950 are poor and expensive. if you buy universal parts like mirrors, soft saddlebags, UK market are ok but if you need specific parts for bolt, I think is a better idea to buy from US. the only specific thing you can buy at a decent price in UK, I think is the exhausts. but still not sure if is cheaper than US market.

All of my accessories I have ordered from the states, it's so much cheaper, plus there is a lot more stuff available, as there is a few places making some great custom bits for the Bolt.Where in the UK are you mutty? Could meet up at some point?

lallasro I'm looking to get some Vance & Hines exhausts. Look like they're about £200 quid cheaper than in the UK. How much does shipping etc normally work out to for something that bulky?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well, cost me 75 $ for seat, something like 70 for windshield, now I order the cruise control and lowers, 55 dolars. I guess you will not pay more than 85 dolars for exhaust. but you also have to pay the VAT

when I buy the seat, after VAT and shiping, was a total of 444 pounds. this seat in UK is 640+ 10 pounds the shiping. so, a lot cheaper.

you can ask at west end customer service how much will cost you the shiping.

use this calculator to see how much you will pay after all taxes. be carefull you have just 10 try, after this you must pay... or use the dark side of the internet to have more :))

• Like 1

Sounds like it still works out cheaper than the UK prices then. $540 for the exhaust (works out to about £325 without shipping) compared to £550 in the UK.

Works out about £100 cheaper.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online