xt 125 r digital clock

This post is 3851 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi peeps .just had my bike back from the local workshop .where it has been for a week sorting an electrical fault ..all sorted .but .....there is a big BUT .the clocks are set to motard and not enduro ,so i`m getting mad speed readings ,anyone know of a special button combo to put it back in enduro mode "without disconnecting the battery " ..any advice gladly received ..thanks in advance

gary

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

not looking good 1st ten viewers got no idea either ..looks like the seats coming off lol

Thanks Airhead ,i knew how to do it with the battery removal but was hoping not to have to strip anything down ..

i`m sure i`ve seen the guy in the local workshop tap out a specific sequence of button presses to gain access to the digital clocks settings ,

,i`ll phone the shop in the morning and see if they give up the sequence :) not gonna hold my breath tho lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online