Draggin Jeans

ANDYROSE
This post is 5911 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The only problem i found with the draggin jeans for women is that the sizing is all out.

Us ladies have to try them on to get the right size - pretty much like we do with bloody leathers - the last pair i bought were 2 sizes smaller than i am normally and i havent lost any weight!

I dunno what they are like for me though - but J & S sell kevlar jeans - which are just as good as the draggin ones - for £40..........

On a completely different subject does your V Star drip coolant from the hole in the bottom of the crankcase?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

On a completely different subject does your V Star drip coolant from the hole in the bottom of the crankcase?

Snarf, wrong thread, but to help you out, I have heard of one 1300 V Star leaking from a hole in the bottom of the crankcase. You can find it on the Yamaha Riders Club forum. It should be easy enough to find from there.

Good exchange rate for you, Arabian! :angry::lol: Draggins are $112.99 (56 GBP?) Not sure about the shipping. www.JPCYCLES.com. Hope this helps.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online