Has my exhaust been modded?

wakeupgeoff
This post is 3719 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks like some form of aftermarket exhaust to me, seems to be the wrong shape for an original.

Definatly an aftermarket pipe mate, it has a baffle init which is the plate with the holes drilled in. thing is ive not seen a set of aftermarket pipes that look similar to the stock pipes :eusa_think:

Any signs of them being cut in half or any thing?

One of the better mods on the stock pipes I've seen; better than the usual "drill a bunch of holes in the back", but essentially, the back of the exhausts have been chopped off. Not sure if the baffles in them are modified stock or something a previous owner fabbed up especially. Looks pretty good. Enjoy!

Got to agree with the trout, that the best modified stock pipes ive seen or they have got to be a standard aftermarket yamaha part which ive never ever seen nor even thought existed. They a very nice or very nicely done.

i may be wrong

but they look like the work of the dragstar doctor when he was about

was that not what he done with the pipes(cut out the original baffles and made a new design)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online