Should i?...

wild foamy
This post is 3873 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Helluv"a cheap aint it. to good to be true,,, :eusa_think: Handy search tho" i just found a tail light bracket , :hyper: none in UK,,

• Like 1

If you use the translator it seems to be that he actually wants 350 Euros for it, so expect the price to rise before the end of the auction, plus you have to account for the cost of travel and fuel so is it really worth the bother? Also there seems to be some problem with the exhaust that he has on it so there is the cost of repair or replacement to add on, I should give this a miss if I were you mate !!! But if your still going to go for it I'm retired and have a large MPV so I might be interested in a trip if your paying !!!

• Like 1

On second thoughts, maybe i should focus on finishing the DT, then getting my own place so i can fill it with bikes, would be nice if i could keep the DT and the Fireblade inside all warm and dry for many years but so long as im living in a barracks thats definately a no :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online