Yamaha Aerox Problems

Xerone
This post is 3889 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guys my Aerox was standing in my garage for quite some time and last year I started driving it again. Anyway, yesterday I bought a 70cc kit for it (cylinder gaskets etc.. without the head) after I replaced everything I tightened up the cylinder head, I couldn't kick the kick start it was stiff as a rock after I loosened up the head it was "kickable" but the bike started ran about 1 or 2 mins and I bolted on the exhaust. Then I attempted to start it but it just couldn't start. I removed the exhaust again kicked it 2 or 3 times and it started spitting gasoline from the exhaust ideas ? Thanks ! :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings bulgar" thats Hydrolic lock, your carb is pissing fuel right thru to crankcase, STOP :eusa_hand: , or you"l bend the conrod,

. intoduse yourself properly for more info. :secret: .

• Like 1

Excuse me for my ignorance, I'm really bothered by this thing.
Hey guys, my name is Eric I'm from Bulgaria, Sofia. I'm 18 almost 19 years old and I love motorbikes! I have a Yamaha Aerox R 2003 Rossi a very beautiful scooter and I now I own a Yamaha R1 2008. I'm in Yamaha's Bulgarian owners club for 3 years and now I've joined this one. I'm here to share, help, learn and show. I'm very sorry for not Introducing myself. If you like to know anything more about me or my bikes PM me :) But please guys I beg of you to help me solve this problem.
I'll try tomorrow to replace the new gaskets because thay didn't seem reliable and a bit narrow if I may say so :).

Cheers, Eric :)

Right eric " as airhead says , the Squish band is important :yeah: , you have over bored barrel, the head will need machined out to suit ,

And that fuel needs looked at ,

So mates status update,
I changed all of the gaskets and it went rather well, it started for as much as 10 maybe 15 secs, well I'm going to take it to a proper mechanic tomorrow and tell you what happend :).

Cheers, Eric!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online